To be eligible for the 2018 Fox Valley Pop Warner season, players must meet the following criteria:
1. Be in good standing with the league
2. Be entering grades 3 through 7 in the upcoming fall semester (2018-2019 school year).
3. Be within the acceptable weight ranges established for each of these grades by the first scheduled game (September) as shown in the following table.
|Grade (2018-19 school year)||Pounds|
|3rd||45 - 115|
|4th||50 - 125|
|5th||55 - 145|
Players outside of weight range within their respective divisions are not eligible and will not be permitted to play.
Players entering grade 8 are NOT ELIGIBLE for this program and are encouraged to participate in their middle school programs.
4. Players are required to have a FVPW medical release form signed by a medical Physician, registered Physician's assistant or Nurse Practitioner stating that the participant is physically fit with no observable conditions that would prevent the child from playing football.
5. Players must review, understand and agree to abide by the FVPW Player's Code of Conduct.
Fox Valley Pop Warner reserves the rights of final decision on a player's eligibility; and final determination on division and team placement.
Win $2,000 cash and a night with the Sunday Night Football Fan Bus for your community. Comin' Home SweepsENTER NOW